Unique look, feel in a minivan
The Chrysler Voyager holds its own distinct position in the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, replacing the outgoing Dodge Grand Caravan model for the 2021 model year, and is well-equipped to stand against the competition for those seeking a value-added family vehicle. America’s most affordable minivan, designed with the budget-friendly family and fleet customer in mind, the 2021 Chrysler Voyager carries a unique look and feel within the Chrysler minivan lineup and delivers exceptional driving experience at a pocketbook-friendly price.
Powered by the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine paired with a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission, Voyager delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. Standard features highlight Voyager’s versatility, capacity and utility, including seven-passenger seating with third-row Stow ‘n’ Go and 7-inch Uconnect touchscreen radio with integrated voice command with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility.
New for 2021
• New features added to the 2021 Chrysler Voyager’s optional SafetyTec Group include Pedestrian Automatic Emergency Braking and Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus.
• New black lower grille texture is standard.
• Voyager features FCA’s new Gen 5 radar/forward camera/braking system, standard on SafetyTec Group-equipped vehicles, which works in tandem to activate Pedestrian AEB when pedestrians are in the vehicle’s path and the driver has not acted to brake.
• Ocean Blue Metallic joins the lineup of exterior paint color options for Voyager.
• Part of the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, the Chrysler Voyager offers three value-added models—L, LX and LXi (fleet only).
• Exterior features include a Voyager liftgate badge, 17-inch wheels and deep tint sunscreen glass.
• Interior features of the Voyager LX include power driver’s seat, second-row quad seats, in-floor storage bins, satellite radio and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls.
• Available options on the Voyager L include three-zone manual climate control, while Voyager LX offers an available overhead DVD, Cold Weather Group and Stow ‘n’ Place roof rack.
• Both Voyager L and Voyager LX offer available SafetyTec Group with new-for-2021 Pedestrian AEB and Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus.
• Voyager’s available SafetyTec Group also includes ParkSense rear park assist, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection.
• With standard seven-passenger seating, Chrysler Voyager delivers a smooth, exceptionally quiet and comfortable ride.
• A 3.5-inch driver digital information cluster display is standard on all Chrysler Voyager models.
• The 2021 Chrysler Voyager features Uconnect 4 with a 7-inch touchscreen, AM/FM, AUX/USB, integrated voice command with Bluetooth, voice text reply, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
• Uconnect 4 systems include fast startup time, enhanced processing power, vivid imagery, and high-resolution and sharp graphics.
BY THE NUMBERS
Base Price: $27,235
Wheelbase: 121.6 in.
Length: 203.8 in.
Width: 79.6 in.
Height: 69.9 in.
Engine: 3.6L V6
Transmission: 9-speed automatic
EPA Mileage: 19 city/28 highway